Design your parental report exactly as you need it to be.
- Create your own comment banks – edit comments by hand
- Build up your own personal comment bank from comments entered throughout the year on DCPro Assessment
- For secondary schools, build in form tutor, head of year, head of department/subject, SLT and head teacher comments.
- Set it up so the head of year approves the form tutor comments, and the head of department the subject comments before SLT review.
Your Data - Your Designs
- Design your own layout and content
- Simple, effective and easy to use.
- Include data from DCPro Assessment
- Monitor who has entered comments and who has not
- Include attendance
Parental Reporting Testimonials
“I would like to thank you for your support with the few technical issues we have had. Your responses have always been quick and you seem to be able to solve everything without fuss…
I think the system is smart and professional and the hard work we’ve put in to getting these done will have been well worth it.
The autumn term and spring reports should be very straightforward!”
“Yet again, a fantastic level of support from Different Class Solutions Limited over the last 2 days. As always a swift response and instant actions to support us. After contacting Ricky, he soon directed our work flow to Tom who has swiftly made our End of Term reports live.
Any schools looking for an easy report writing tool, contact Different Class. They have taken our format, made the programme work its magic to input all of the data etc and all we do is write our comments. Termly reports take less than 5 minutes per child.
A pleasure working with you guys as always. Thanks also to Mark.”
Unsure if this is what you need? Request a free demo of the system!
- Linked seamlessly to DCPro Assessment
- View attendance figures from your MIS data
- Use your own reporting template in DCPro Assessment
- Design your own Progress and Full Written Report Templates
- Create your own
- Select or type your own comments into the parental reporting module
- Pre-printing approval mechanism
- Save time with printing by pre-approving reports
Pre-printing approval mechanism
See what your education staff have written and either approve or reject entries. Rejecting a report sends it back to the staff member for them to try again.
- You can correct simple typos and mistakes right then and there.
- No wasted print runs
- Save time, money and effort by using DCPro Parental Reporting.
- Have the reports delivered electronically saving £’s on printing as well as being more climate friendly!
- Send the reports back to teachers for them to amend before printing.
- Report dashboards are coloured to show which stage of completion they are at.