Monitor all aspects of your school assessment using powerful dashboards and reports
Online Reporting Made Easy
DCPro pupil tracker is unique, linking teacher assessments, targets, interventions and pastoral factors. It meets all the requirements of the Ofsted framework and the curriculum whilst at the same time allowing you to easily highlight the progress made by individual pupils, classes and groups, keeping the whole school picture in mind. Pupil assessment and reporting has never been easier or more powerful.
Something for everyone
Assess at any time
Select your expected grade
Easily measure progress of individuals or groups of children
Your own objectives framework
Edit the National Curriculum
Add your own objectives
Add Development Matters
A large library of reports
Commission your own reports
- Tracking how you want it
- Customisable dashboards led by the user’s roles and responsibilities, e.g. Class dashboard, SEN dashboard, PP dashboard
- Completely bespoke grade sets and objectives
- Link formative and summative assessments the way you want
- Intuitive and time saving
- Informs next steps for progression
- All the reports you need in one place
- Parental reporting
- Automatically updates from MIS (SIMS, Arbor, Progresso etc)
- A fully comprehensive Assessment and Reporting system.
- Instant updates. All changes are immediate, no more forgetting to save before you close the window.
- View and enter data for whole groups of pupils at once. You can flood fill and adjust targets and assessments quickly and easily.
- Create bespoke groups of pupils to analyse
- Move curriculum objectives between year groups or grades.
- Parental reporting module uses comments and assessments built up through the tracker, ensuring everything you need to write accurate and meaningful reports is at your fingertips.
- DCPro supports all modern web browsers, and because it is web based, you can rest assured that the system is always up to date with the latest technology and the latest government guidelines.
- The ability to create your own frameworks.
- If your school uses different frameworks (Chris Quigley, Assertive Mentoring etc). you can mix and match these to create a ‘School’s Own’ framework.
- When the government changes what is to be measured, DCPro will be updated too! When a new Ofsted framework requires you to monitor and track different things, DCPro will reflect these changes without you needing to upgrade. Spotted something missing? Got an idea for a new feature? Need the data in a certain format to match a report you use in school or with governors? Not a problem… You can commission a new report or feature, or if many schools are requesting the same report or feature then it will be developed as part of the core product.